Easter Celebration Confetti Card
Want to really celebrate Easter?
The Original Easter Confetti Card offers fun options, mysterious postmarks, memorable additions and more. Surprise someone you know or love with a custom card for Easter that screams to be opened!
Our fun Easter card releases a surprise poof of sparkly, Easter-themed confetti when opened, revealing your own personal message hand-written inside.
Finally – an Easter card that will be remembered!
Remember, you get to customize the message, choose the card type, personal add-ons and the type of glitter!
This is a fun, full-sized, premium quality greeting card that spreads Easter love and colorful spirit.
How does it work?
We load a mix of Easter and Spring-themed confetti (pastels, etc..) into an ingenious break-away compartment located inside a premium, full-sized Easter greeting card so it will pop out when opened. This is NOT shown in our photos for the sake of secrecy!
Cards are shipped from an unlisted addresses for added mystery (or you can take credit using your own return address). The envelope is decorated with Easter and Spring-themed stickers – so it will be enthusiastically opened…
What makes our Easter Confetti Card so special?
- We're sending REAL, premium, full-sized 5×7-inch Easter Greeting Cards.
- Each Easter card is customized to order.
- Confetti actually pops out when the card is opened
- You can choose the type of confetti or glitter.
- We hand-write your personal message, inside the card. If you leave the custom message blank, we will write “Celebrate Easter!” in the card.
- We hand-write the mailing address and return address
- Can be sent anonymously from one of our unlisted U.S. postal addresses or you can take credit. If it's anonymous, we will not include your name or ours in or on the card or envelope.
- We use a colorful Easter, Love or Spring-themed stamp on the card.
- We put eye-catching Easter-themed stickers on the envelope for that personal touch. This will be enthusiastically opened and then – surprise!
Note: Card styles vary and may not be exactly as shown.