Holiday Card Glitter Bomb
Season's Glitterings!This is the ultimate holiday card. It's FUN and it works great for someone you love, like or loath because you get to customize the message and glitter mix. Plus, it can be sent anonymously or you can take credit!
A twist on our Original Glitter Bomb Card, this version features a holiday-themed card, festive decorations and lots of personality. And personality goes a long way.
Thanks to our ingenious breakaway compartment, glitter is specially loaded into a nice holiday greeting card so it will pop out when opened.
Poof! A holiday-colored cloud of clingy, sparkly glitter. What a mess! They'll be finding festive little sparkly specks for days, weeks, maybe longer. A glorious reminder of the year they got glittered by someone with amazing holiday spirit (yes, that would be you).
What makes our Holiday Card Glitter Bomb so great?
- We're sending actual holiday greeting cards!
- Each glitter bomb card is custom made to order.
- We hand-write your personal message, up to 350 characters, inside the card. If you leave the custom message blank, we will write “You Got Glittered!” in the card.
- All cards are manufactured, printed and funkified in the USA.
- We hand-write the mailing address and return address
- Sent anonymously from one of several U.S. postal addresses. Our name will not appear inside the card and yours will only appear if you include it in your message.
- We use a mix of glitter types, sizes and festive, holiday colors (including extra-fine) and we don't skimp on the glitter.
- You can opt for larger, easier to clean up glitter
- Glitter actually pops out all over the place when opened — this is not just an envelope or card with loose glitter poured in!
- We use a colorful holiday-themed stamp on the card (for U.S. addresses, international may be metered).
- We put a nice holiday sticker on the back of the envelope to make it look even more personal.
- Right now, worldwide shipping is free!
This will not be overlooked as junk mail – it will be enthusiastically opened!
So what's your card going to say? Get started below…